Saturday, April 21, 2012

SBB (ARC) Tour: Flirting In Italian

Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
Tour Type: Tour of the South (7-8 bloggers)

Four girls. One magical, and possibly dangerous Italian summer. Family mysteries, ancient castles, long hot nights of dancing under the stars . . . and, of course, plenty of gorgeous Italian boys!

- Delacorte Books for Young Readers - 320 pages - RD: June 12th, 2012 -

 If you'd like to be considered for the Tour of this title, first make sure you've read the guidelines & signed-up here. Then comment with your name, location (state) and email.

 *TOUR SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED*

1. Asheley - NC
2. Holley - TN
3. Laura - TN
4. Aly - FL
5. Heather - FL
6. Gilly - GA
7. KM - GA

13 comments:

  1. I'd like to be considered:) Heather@ The Flyleaf Review, FL, theflyleafreview at gmail dot com.

    (I've also emailed my special request to Southern ARC Tours) Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara
    MS
    klepard94 at yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura @ The Traveling Owl
    TN
    ledoty1 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about this one.
    Steph, LA
    stephanie.mcnemar(at)selu(dot)edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay!

    Asheley T. @ Into the Hall of Books
    NC
    asheley.tart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Really want to read this one :)
    Molly @ Reviews By Molly
    NC
    molly at reviewsbymolly dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gilly
    GA
    gillsegal at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh this sounds so good. Definitely would love to read this one.

    JJ
    FL
    jj@jjireads.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I may be too late but I'd love to be considered
    for this hop! :) If it's still open!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got this on my TBR... cant wait to read this one!
    Holley, TN
    hizzle8 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not sure if this one is full or not, but I'm dying to read it!

    KM (GA)
    onepagereviews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is on my TBR...I've been wanting to read this for awhile.

    Aly
    Orlando, FL
    aphanord (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there,

    I was just approved for this on netgalley, so please withdraw me from consideration. Thanks!

    Steph, LA

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use You Imagination Designs All images from the Me Time kit by Click Photo LieN