Thursday, July 5, 2012

SBB (ARC) Tour: Monstrous Beauty

Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
Tour Type: Road Trip (6 Bloggers)

Fierce, seductive mermaid Syrenka falls in love with Ezra, a young naturalist. When she abandons her life underwater for a chance at happiness on land, she is unaware that this decision comes with horrific and deadly consequences.

- Farrar, Straus and Giroux - 295 pages - September 4th, 2012 - 


 If you'd like to be considered for the Tour of this title, first make sure you've read the guidelines & signed-up here. Then comment with your name & location (state). Only include your email if this is your first time signing up for a tour. 

*Just wanted to add a side note that I've already read this book and its amazeballs!!! I hope you love it as much as I did. - Shannon

  *TOUR SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED*

1. Danie - OK
2. Jenn Renee - TX
3. Christina (Book Tasty) - FL
4. Dorothy - FL
5. Cassi - KY
6. Kayla - NC

11 comments:

  1. Christina (BookTasty) Orlando, Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness a mermaid book? I read every mermaid book even if it doesn't sound like me. Normally they are disastrous but I still keep coming back for more (I even read a lot of mermaid mythology to make myself more mermaid-aware)

    Count me in. Fingers & Toes crossed.

    Cassi (KY) cassilee85@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I have been so excited for this one!

    Katie (TX)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JennRenee at JennReneeRead

    jennreneee@gmail.com

    Texas

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use You Imagination Designs All images from the Me Time kit by Click Photo LieN