Friday, July 20, 2012

Southern Festival of Books


The lineup for the Southern Festival of Books was announced today! If you missed it here's a list of some of the YA authors scheduled to attend:

Sharon Cameron (The Dark Unwinding), Bethany Griffin (Masque of the Red Death), Sarah Maas (Throne of Glass), C.J. Redwine (Defiance), Melissa Walker (Unbreak My Heart), Jenny Han (Burn for Burn), Siobvan Vivian (The List), R.L. Stine (Goosebumps Series), Kat Zhang (What's Left of Me) Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Beautiful Creatures Series).

You can find the full author list (not just YA authors) and more info at: http://www.humanitiestennessee.org/programs/southern-festival-books-celebration-written-word

I had a blast when I went last year and it looks like this year's fest is going to be even bigger. Let me know if you're planning to go. I know I'll be there!

9 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I can't make it this year but maybe I can aim for next year. Is it always in July?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their line up definitely gets better and better every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! I will definitely be going to this :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to go to this! Maybe I can get a plane ticket and catch it this year *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just now finding out about this. My mom lives just outside of Nashville. Free event + no hotel costs = I'm definitely going. Just have to do the 11 hour drive each way, woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 9 year olds love R.L. Stine. I am crossing my fingers and hoping we can take them. They have always said that is a dream to meet R.L. Stine. I can just imagine these huge grins on their face!

    Can they bring a favorite book for him to sign or do you have to buy one there? I have never been so bear with me please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, u can buy books there or bring your own. Just be aware w/ popular authors there is usually a limit to how many u can have signed. Usually between 3-5 bks per person.

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Use You Imagination Designs All images from the Me Time kit by Click Photo LieN