Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Events in August

Here are all the southern bookish events happening in August. Are you planning to attend any?


Sherrilyn Kenyon
Time Untime (Dark Hunter #16) Tour
August 7th - Barnes & Noble Carriage Crossing in Collierville, TN
August 8th - Barnes & Noble in Oklahoma City, OK
August 11th - Barnes & Noble Mansell Crossing in Alpharetta, GA


Kristen-Paige Madonia (Fingerprints of You)
August 9th -New Dominion Bookstore in Charlottesville, VA

Tiffany Trent (The Unnaturalists)
August 9th - Pre-Release Party: Roanoke County Library in Roanoke, VA
August 17th - Release Party: Museum of Unnatural History at 826DC in Washington D.C.

YA Insider Events for Bloggers & Readers
August 10th - Books & Books in Coral Gables, FL

Kristen-Paige Madonia (Fingerprints of You) & Anna North (America Pacifica)
August 13th  - The Regulator Bookshop in Durham, NC

Tor Teen Presents: Girls' Nightmare Out Tour
featuring: Marta Acosta, Kendare Blake & Lisa Desrochers
August 19th - Joseph-Beth Bookseller in Crestview Hills, KY

Sharon Cameron (The Dark Unwinding)
August 27th - The Dark Unwinding Launch Party
Parnassus Book in Nashville TN
Time: 6:30-8pm

C.J. Redwine (Defiance)
August 28th - Defiance Launch Party:
1725 Columbia Ave. Suite 100 Franklin, TN
Time: 7-9pm

August 28th - September 2nd - Decatur, GA
Click the link above for more info and full author list

Be sure to check the events page for even more!

7 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be at the Defiance party on the 28th, and MAYBE the Dark Unwinding party on the 27th, if I can get away from my kids 2 nights in a row. SO EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be at Decatur! Can't wait! Neal Shusterman! Squee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the events. :)

    None coming my way, though. Maybe soon. :)

    -Amelia
    The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! An event is actually happening in my town?! That never happens. We only ever see Jackson Pearce on rare occasion. Too bad I have never read anything by Sherilynn Kenyon.

    I will for sure be at the Decatur Book Festival! It is only a 30 minute drive from my house, and my friend will be signing his book there! I will keep an eye out for you Lori!

    McKenna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been to several signings in Alpharetta. Did you go to the Lauren Oliver one in March?

      Delete
    2. She coming back in October :) I need to add it to the events page

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Use You Imagination Designs All images from the Me Time kit by Click Photo LieN