Saturday, August 18, 2012

SBB (ARC) Tour: Winter White

Winter White (Belles #2) by Jen Calonita
Tour Type: Road Trip (6 Bloggers)

Since this is book 2 in a series I'm not going to post the synopsis to prevent spoilers. Besides you probably already know if you want to read this one or not.

- Poppy - 386 pages - RD: October 9th, 2012 -

If you'd like to be considered for the Tour of this title, first make sure you've read the guidelines & signed-up here. Then comment with your name & location (state). Only include your email if this is your first time signing up for a tour. 
  
 *TOUR SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED*

1. Jen - TX
2. Susan - TX
3. Shalena - TN
4. Tara - FL

4 comments:

  1. The 1st book was pretty fun. :)

    Jen (TX)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely fell in love with the first book, I'm dying to read this one and see what happens next. I've reviewed the first book at my blog. I hope you consider me, as this is my first time signing up for a tour here. :)

    Susan (TX)
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use You Imagination Designs All images from the Me Time kit by Click Photo LieN