Monday, October 15, 2012

More YA Events Added


This is just a little post to tell everyone that I have updated the events page with about 10 (or 12) new YA signings and panels around the region. A few are as soon as this week so make sure to stop by and see if there's any headed your way.

I find a lot of these events threw indie bookstore websites and author blogs. If you know of any I missed then please comment below and I will add it. I'm only looking for MG, YA or Adult crossover authors please. Thanks!

Heading to an event? Let us know which ones you're excited about!

7 comments:

  1. Jamie Manning author of Blood Born will be signing at the Book Exchange in Foley, AL on 10/20 from 1-3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a godsend. Truly. Thank you so much for doing this. :3 Otherwise, I never would've attended that Libba Bray event in September!! ^____^ Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be seeing SHANNON MESSENGER! STEPHANIE PERKINS! BETH REVIS! :D Thanks for keeping this updated!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use You Imagination Designs All images from the Me Time kit by Click Photo LieN